Internet Marketing Strategy
Now lets discuss your internet marketing strategy...
- Need help defining your Internet Marketing Strategy?
- Unsure how your Internet Marketing Strategy relates to Offline Marketing
- Thinking of advertising online but unsure where to start?
- Need help selecting the best elements of online advertising for your business?
Cornish WebServices provide Internet Marketing Advice ranging from quick advice over the telephone to a full online marketing plan.
Internet Marketing Plans
Our Internet Marketing Plans consider all elements of the online marketing mix and could include:
- Natural Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on traditional web search
- Natural SEO on other forms of Internet search
- Paid advertising on the search engines, known as PPC (pay per click) advertising
- Paid (PPC) advertising on locations other than traditional web search
- Banner advertising and other forms of paid advertising (pay per impression)
- Viral marketing and marketing on the web2.0 and new social networks
- Online articles PR distribution
- Email marketing
- Website conversion (is your website designed to sell?)
- Measuring the ROI (return on investment) of the different parts of online marketing
- International considerations (if relevant)
Online Marketing Experience and Qualifications
This work is directed by Dr Rachel Cornish, Associate Fellow of Warwick Business School (and tutor in subjects such as International Marketing and Information Systems on the MBA program). Dr Cornish was one of the first qualified AdWords Professionals in the UK and has extensive practical experience of managing PPC campaigns and email marketing campaigns and implementing successful SEO strategies to help grow businesses on the Internet.
Within Cornish WebServices 5 staff have passed the Google AdWords exam and we have many yeas total experience advertising online in both the UK and other markets, including countries such as France, Netherlands, and Russia. The Internet market varies from one country to another. For example in Russia Google is not the dominant search engine, and websites should be optimised for Yandex.
Implementing your Internet Marketing Plans
Cornish WebServices can help implement any form of Internet Marketing or work with existing suppliers to help provide a more effective online presence for your business.
When carrying out SEO or PPC work for clients, all this work is managed in-house. Unlike many other 'internet marketing' companies, we do not outsource strategic SEO or PPC work offshore.
We have worked with some clients for many years and it is exciting to see their business grow significantly through effective Internet Marketing.
Contact us for a discussion on how we can help you develop an Internet Strategy or Business Strategy that utilises the Internet to improve business profitability.