Why choose Cornish?
We specialise in BOTH Internet Marketing and Web Design
Cornish WebServices are one of the largest, longest established web design agencies with offices across England from Kent to Cornwall.
We have over one hundred clients, have built over 200 hundred websites and market websites in a wide range of market sectors and languages.
We provide accessible website design, website redesign and maintenance, content management, natural search engine optimisation, and a range of Internet Marketing services such as PPC (pay per click) management services to small to medium enterprises (SME), businesses, organisations and charities. We are able to provide International Marketing and website design in a range of different languages.
We have a strong background in using IT to help business and in marketing. It is our belief that the prime function of a website is firstly to attract relevant visitors to your business or organisation website, and secondly to provide the right amount of information and the correct company image through the website content and design. This should generate repeat visits to the website. This first function has often been ignored by DIY websites and by website design companies who have put nearly all the emphasis on the graphic design at the expense of search engine positioning or search engine optimisation.
Our core activity
A website is a marketing tool
A website for any sized business or organisation should be more than just a web presence. It should be an effective marketing tool. A properly search engine optimised website can provide this. If you would like a flashy, gimmicky website that no-one (including Google) can find, please use another web design company. All our websites are designed to be highly visible.
We incorporate Flash or other multimedia into websites if this improves the design and impact of the website, and this is done in a manner that will not detract from the website visibility. It is now important to have some kind of multi-media within a website, and this can be added to benefit search engine marketing.
There are not many search agencies who can claim to have maintained client websites on the top page and often top 1-3 positions of Google.co.uk plus Yahoo for over five years. This requires sustainable search engine optimisation which is robust to changes in search algorithm.
In addition to ongoing Internet Marketing work for existing clients, we have recently worked on the following projects:
- Arabic website for British Museum
- Website and online shop for GRP Kiosks (BSB products)
- PPC management for campaign to promote cycling
- Ecommerce website to sell photo frames for special occasions
- Websites for addiction treatment and rehab including online marketing and SEO
- Ecommerce website (multi-lingual) for shoes following operation for club feet
- Website migration and CMS for air quality monitoring website for Bureau Veritas and Defra
- Website redesign and online CMS for Canterbury City Council
- Care portal for Bexley Council - an accessible database driven website
Earlier Project have included:
- Banner design for Orbital Group
- Website and online CMS for Thanet collaborative Group
- Online shop for Crowthers selling classical and jazz CDs and DVDs
- Website for Loma Holiday properties
- Website for Relate East Kent
- Holiday bookings system for Cornwall holiday accommodation website
- PPC management for Anquet maps, selling digital maps and mapping software
- International websites for Concorde language school. Starting with the UK website for the end of 2008 followed by websites in other languages including Spanish, German, French and Italian in 2009. All these websites are search engine optimised for the local search market
- Email Marketing campaign for CountryStyleGroup promoting some of their new green initiatives such as plasterboard recycling